Fwwixli and Wirxli

Fwwixli and Wirxli
Shopping together on their 1st day of custody.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

FWWIXLI RETURNS!



Hey there performance art and adoption fans!

Great news! My foster daughter has returned to me after about 10 days of running away from me. She really put me through the emotional wringer this time. I even had to hire a couple of Private Investigators from Stiletto Inc but most of Fwwixli's trail went dry.

When we finally reunited on Fau Ferdinand's Neo Goa island, Fwwixli made up some excuse that she was hallucinating on Festival Island somewhere and kept on turning into a default avatar known as a "Ruth". I am not sure whether or not I believe her version of the "ruth" but for now I am just glad that she is back with me. Now we can work towards our collaborative exhibition together...

I have learned one thing from all this though and that is the next time I take her to a large scale publicity event, I am going to hire bodyguards for sure!

My guess is the next major event where I will need to hire bodyguards to protect Fwwixli will be at Gazira Babeli's retrospective opening on Odyssey Island... Here is a pic of me posing beside the banner for that show...



On another note, I would like to thank all the sponsors of Fwwix Aid who bought drugs from my personal dealer-bot, iixlii:

Art Metropole L$500
Auntie Chi5 Shenzhou L$51
Sugar Seville - Odyssey Island L$20
Maximillian Nakamura L$60


I also wish to thank Delta Klata who took the time to offer to volunteer her services for free to help me find my daughter. Maybe I will see if Fwwixli wants to be Delta's friend. She could sure use some better role models as her peers :-)

Here is another pic...

No comments: